Buy Amoxil 500 mg Online
Amoxil 500 mg is the main antibiotic found in our travel packs if you are not allergic to penicillin. Within this setting it can be used to treat chest, ear, bowel, skin and urine infections and tooth abscesses. Please remember that it is always best to be examined by a doctor to ascertain if you need to take this antibiotic.
There may be more targeted antibiotics available for your need. Taking Amoxicillin
when you do not need to contributes to antibiotic resistance, a global health problem. It has never been easier to buy your prescription medications online.
Canada Drug Warehouse lets you buy Amoxil 500 mg quickly and for a fraction of the cost you are used to paying in the US. Order online today or call us 7 days a week.
What is Amoxil 500 mg ?
Amoxil 500 mg is a penicillin antibiotic which is used to treat bacterial infections such as tonsillitis, bronchitis, pneumonia as well as ear, nose, throat, skin or urinary tract infections.
Amoxicillin may also be used alongside other medications to treat stomach ulcers. This antibiotic works by stopping the growth of bacteria and will only treat bacterial infections and not viral infections such as flu.
Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic. The active ingredient is Amoxicillin. This belongs to a group of medicines called ‘penicillins’. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria in different parts of the body. AMOXIL 500 (Amoxicillin Trihydrate 500 mg)
Pill with imprint AMOXIL 500 is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Amoxicillin Trihydrate 500 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc..
Amoxicillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; bacterial endocarditis prevention; anthrax prophylaxis; actinomycosis; lyme disease, erythema chronicum migrans and belongs to the drug class aminopenicillins. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
How to take Amoxil 500 mg
Always read the patient information and instructions carefully before using this medication.
- Amoxicillin should be taken orally either with or without food. It is typically taken every 8 or 12
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication.
- Your Amoxicillin dosage is based on your medical condition and your response to treatment. Do not change your dosage or the frequency you take this medication unless advised by a doctor.
- You should continue taking amoxicillin 500mg until the full prescribed amount has been taken even if symptoms have disappeared. Stopping this medication too early can allow bacteria to continue growing which can result in a return of the infection.
- Amoxicillin is most effective when it is taken regularly. Try to take this medication at the same time each day. Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or worsens.
How to use Amoxil oral
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually every 8 or 12 hours. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Drink plenty of fluids while using this medication unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
For the best effect, take this antibiotic at evenly spaced times. To help you remember, take this medication at the same time(s) every day.
Continue to take this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping the medication too early may allow bacteria to continue to grow, which may result in a return of the infection.
Make sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist:
- If you have any drug allergies.
- Which other prescription and non-prescription medications you currently take.
- Your medical history especially of kidney disease or infectious mononucleosis.
- If you are breast feeding.
Also be aware that:
- This medication can cause live bacterial vaccines such as typhoid vaccine to be less effective.
- You should not have immunizations or vaccinations unless advised by your doctor.
- This medication should only be taken when clearly needed during pregnancy.
Side effects of Amoxicillin
Common Amoxicillin side effects may include but are not limited to:
- Nausea, diarrhea or vomiting.
Contact your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects of Amoxicillin:
- Bloody or watery diarrhea even if this happens months after your final dose.
- Severe stomach pain.
- Signs of a severe skin reaction such as sore throat, burning eyes, fever, skin pain or a red or purple skin rash which can cause blistering or peeling.
- Signs of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing or a swelling of your face, lips or throat.
Q: What should I do if I miss a dose of Amoxicillin?
A: If you miss a dose of this medication, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, then skip your missed dose