Levitra dosage 40 mg : used to treat impotence
Levitra dosage 40 mg is a drug that is used to treat impotence or helplessness, or we can say that it is beneficial for the treatment of sexual function problems. It gives a boost to the blood flow in the various areas of the body that in results help the penis in erection.
Things to keep in mind before taking this medicine
* Make sure not to take the medicine if you are allergic to Levitra dosage 40 mg or any ingredients mentioned in the medicine.
* It is not recommended for men who are younger than eighteen years of age.
* If someone has chest or heart pain are not recommended to take the medicine.
* Discuss with your doctor if you have health problems like heart disease, heart attack, heart failure, stroke, seizures, liver disease, kidney disease, a disorder in blood cells, stomach ulcer, physical deformity, hearing problems, vision loss, bleeding disorder, etc.
* Avoid doing the activities or tasks that require a high level of concentration such use of machinery, driving, running, or any other activity which requires attentiveness as it may lead to dizziness, drowsiness, vision problems.
* The pregnant lady should keep special care and they are not recommended to take this medicine as it can be harmful to the baby. While breastfeeding also, the mother should not use this drug as the amount of the chemical is excreted in the breast milk which can be fatal for the infant. Take the advice of the doctor if this is required.
* If you ever had a surgery, please tell your doctor.
How to take Levitra dosage 40 mg?
Take the medicine as per the prescription of the doctor and in the same amount as advised. You need to follow the schedule properly and keep track to check the after-effects.
You can take the medicine with or without food. Do not chew the medicine, put it in the mouth, and let it get dissolve slowly and gradually. You can take the medicine before 60 minutes of having sex so that it can help in the erection.
If the erection causes discomfort or pain, consult your doctor immediately as erection for a long period of time may harm the penis.
Things To Avoid while Taking Levitra
You need to avoid grapefruit as it can lead to many side effects. Also, consumption of alcohol and other drugs that may interact with Levitra dosage 40 mg should be avoided.
Side Effects Of Levitra Dosage 40 mg
Headaches, dizziness, runny nose, flushing, blurred vision, increased sensitivity, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, itching, hives, skin rash, sweating, tightness, weakness, pounding in the ears, headache, puffiness, weakness, nervousness, arm, back or jaw pain, blindness, discomfort, cold sweats, difficulty in swallowing, confusion, chills, are the common problems faced after taking Levitra.
Major Side Effects May Include:
There can be the risk of priapism, means if the erection stays for more than four hours you need to contact your doctor immediately. This can be painful and makes the person very uncomfortable. If this is not cured immediately, it can result in damage to the penis and tissues present in the genital part. Hence, it will affect the potency of the person.
In some people, effects on the eyes and hearing loss have also been noticed.
You can buy Levitra 40mg online and can order it by a registered pharmacy only with a proper prescription by your doctor. It is suggested to buy online as it may be cheaper. You can compare the prices before buying or ordering medicine.
Levitra is a medication that is used in erectile dysfunction. Basically, it helps in circulating the blood flow in the body and it also caused the penis to get erect.
This reason for this problem in men might be because of their lifestyle such as smoking, alcohol consumption, anxiety, stress. All these factors can adversely affect the sexuality of a man.
It is available in different forms: 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg, and it is taken before the sexual activities.
If it remains active for more than four hours, you need to contact the doctor for help.
Although there are no major side effects, sometimes priapism can lead to discomfort in the male body.
Its priapism remains for more than four hours, seek the assistance of your doctor immediately